Friday, February 19, 2010

First Married Valentines

This year was me and Jeremy's fourth Valentine's/Birthday week together. (I guess since my birthday and Valentine's day are 2 days apart I can lump them into one event.) I don't have anything witty to say - just thought I'd post a couple of pictures from this weekend and perhaps stir up some nostalgia with photos from past years. 


Enjoy!



At my favorite little sushi restaurant in Mockingbird Station for Valentines Day this year.
It's a shame we didn't have anyone to take a photo of us both in the SAME picture :(





My birthday banana pudding ice cream. Nothing says birthday like a candle in Blue Bell and the dog howling because he absolutely HATES the happy birthday song.



Valentine's Day 2009.
Technically we were "just friends" in this picture, yet were engaged 3 weeks later. 
Those of you who know our story will laugh ;)


Birthday 2009 with friends at BJs



Birthday 2008 - house party and the prettiest, best 
homemade cake ever created by a roommate (thanks Amy!)



I think Valentine's Day 2008 - this was just too prom-pose awkward not to include.
I love Jer's cheeseball smile!



Valentine's Day 2007 - poor guy was so sick :(




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment