Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Micah James Irwin

Our precious son was born a little over a week ago - Monday, March 26 at 10:34 pm. I'm still in the process of writing out my birth story and may post that soon, but for the meantime I thought I'd share some pictures from Micah's first week of life. Be forewarned - there are a LOT of photos - I am one proud mama :) 


The first 4 photos were taken by Heidi Pierce (http://betterbirthdoula.org/photos/gallery) who was an incredible encouragement during labor 


Meeting Micah for the first time




He stayed this alert and calm for 2.5 hours after birth




Going home - Micah was born at 10:34 pm and we were home sleeping in our own bed by 4:00 am


Sun time with Daddy



My mom - Nana - has been a wonderful help this past week


Jeremy's parents - Mimi & Papa



Jeremy's Mom - Granny


One day I will not look so tired in photos - that is not today!


Conked out in the sun sitting in the window seat in the yoga room




Reading the bible with Daddy in the morning


Experimenting with the pacifier a bit - can't hold it in well yet, so he decided to improvise




Loving the room to stretch out


Throw your hands in the air if yous a true playa...








One week old


























3 comments: