Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th Celebration

Man this summer has been a whirlwind! School and work have been kicking our pants, so it was soooooo wonderful to relax with "the usual" (as Denise and I call the group of friends that gathered to celebrate the 4th of July). We all trekked out to Aaron's parents' house in Allen and had some beyond amazing food, chill time, and pool volleyball tournaments! 


Here's some pictures from the day. I bought myself a Canon Rebel for my birthday way back in February, and I've just now been learning how to use my pretty little Digital SLR on settings other than auto (meaning I'm finally learning a little about photography). I'm sure it'll take me forever to really know what I'm doing ;)



My oh-so-studly husband





Can you tell these two are best friends?



Aaron Power, the ninja





They missed.





Such a drill team move. Love it.



Now that's impressive!



Power Parents!





Love these ladies






Happy (late) 4th!!

Love -

K

1 comment:

  1. I envy your weather. Here in the Pacific Northwest it was very cool and cloudy. Looks like you're getting the hang of your camera.

    Brad

    ReplyDelete